TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF THE ARTICLE
1. Articles are accepted in English;
2. The volume of the article is from 6 to 10 pages;
3. The originality of the text is at least 80% (articles are checked by the Antiplagiat system);
4. Use Microsoft Word for Windows to type text, formulas and tables. Text editor parameters: all fields are 2 cm; Times New Roman font, size - 12; line spacing - 1.5; justified alignment; paragraph indentation 1 cm; sheet orientation - portrait;
5. All visual objects must be provided in a format that allows formatting (necessary for translation). All figure files should be numbered (Fig1, Fig2, etc.). The names of the figures should be given at the end of the article (NAPR: Figure 1. Name of the figure). Any pictures (including graphs and diagrams) should be equally informative both in color and in black and white;
6. Tables are placed in the article itself. Below the table, you must give the table number and title (for example: Table 3. Table name);
7. Registration of article metadata: 1. Full title of the article; 2. A shortened version of the title of the article (Running title); 3. Full name of the author of the article; 4. Academic title, academic degree, position; 5. Place of work: department, faculty, name of the university; 6. City, country; 7. Work address with postal code, work phone number. 8. E-mail. 9. Information about the grant (if any). If there are several authors of the article, then the information is repeated for each author.
8. The text of the article must be divided into parts, headings must be signed: Abstract. Keywords (Keywords). Introduction. Materials and methods Literature Review. Results. Discussions. Conclusions. Acknowledgments. References;
9. Annotation - the optimal length is 150 words (no more than 250 words in Russian or 200 in English). * Annotation should include information about the purpose of the research, methodology, results.
10. Key words - 5-10 words. Keywords are separated from each other by a semicolon;
11. The list of references is given in alphabetical order, with continuous numbering. References in the text to the corresponding source from the list of references are made in parentheses, for example: (1, p. 277). The use of automatic paging links is not permitted. The list of references must contain at least 20 sources for the last 3 years. Foreign sources - at least 15. The advantage will be the use of articles published in the Scopus and Web of Science databases.
12. Information about the article in the journal should include: the name and surname of the author, the year of publication, the title of the article, the title of the journal, volume / number / issue, pages.
13. Information about the book should include: name and surname of the author, year of publication, title of the book, name of the publisher, place of publication.
14. In the case of an electronic source of information, a reference and date of access is required.
15. It is necessary to indicate the type of each source: for example, (conference proceedings), etc. to eliminate confusion when preparing a list of references in accordance with the requirements of the journal;
16. The article should clearly indicate the relevance, scientific significance, methodology, purpose of the study, results and conclusions, as well as an exhaustive analysis of the literature.